Thanks to the lovely Kate from Travelmoon for this wonderful award. I feel truly honored. Kate's blog is filled with a great mix of fabulous travels, amazing photographs, stylish fashions and chic decor. And each visit to her blog is always full of surprises and inspirations.
And with this award, I am required to share 7 random facts about myself and pass along this award to 15 other blogs.
Fun facts about me:
1. For some unknown reason, most strangers think I am a teenager or someone in her early 20s. For example, when strangers knocked on our door, the first thing they asked when they see me is, "Are your parents home?" When I tell them I am the homeowner, they look puzzled, maybe thinking I was playing a prank on them or something. Some said they thought I looked 16. The other day while I was at the Banana Republic outlet applying for a credit card, a supervisor (I assumed) asked me how old I am. I felt slightly uncomfortable, so I asked her why. She then asked me if I was over 18 because only those above 18 years old can apply for a credit card. I told her I am definitely over 18 and I am already a mom. Her reply was,"You looked very young." Hmm...sometimes, I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing. For anyone wondering, I just turned 31 this April.
2. I love watching comedies, thriller and horror movies.
3. I can walk for a few hours (even while heavily pregnant) but I can't run for 15 minutes straight.
4. I have never read a single romantic novel in my entire life. Perhaps I am too much of a tomboy to appreciate such stories.
5. I am obsessed with anything to do with birds. Bird nests, bird eggs, bird figurines and birds decor, etc.
6. I do not have a proper beauty routine but I do put on make-up when I go out. I don't use any cleansers, toner or whatnots. I don't even use any moisturizer until I met my husband years ago. He introduced it to me and I wear it mostly before applying makeup for easier application. Believe it or not, I have not had any facial treatments either.
7. I am afraid of the dark and I would start to imagine horrifying images when all lights were out. How ironic is it for someone who enjoys watching horror movies?
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading about the little quirky things about me. And now, I am passing the award to other fabulous blogs. And now, 'The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award' goes to:
1. Anya Adores
6. La-La Linh
7. A La Mode
10. Gold & Gray