Unique Vanities offers a wide variety of unique bathroom products which includes vessel sinks, sink vanities, faucets and mirrors. All the products are hand selected by the owner, Julia Ritzenthaler to ensure that they meet the highest possible quality standards in craftsmanship while also offering unique characteristics and style.
Honestly, I haven't seen so many unique bathroom vanities on a website and I am very impressed with their stylish selections.
Below are some of my favorite vessel sinks I found from their website:
This whimsical leaf shaped glass vessel sink is perfect for a child's bathroom with a forest or a garden theme.
This clear round vessel sink would look great and make a major design statement in a modern bathroom.
A square version vessel sink similar to the above design looks equally stylish and gorgeous as well.
This sculptural canoe-like sink would look amazing in a minimalist, modern or zen bathroom.
The vessel sink truly exudes beauty and luxury, who wouldn't want this for their master bathroom?
This round marble stone vessel sink is so simple yet so beautiful, it's a wonderful addition for any contemporary bathroom.
I can envisioned this hammered copper vessel sink in a warm and elegant bathroom.
Now, the best of the the best among all vessel sinks. This carrara white marble infinity pool vessel sink definitely tops the rest in terms of the looks and luxury, in my opinion .
Which one is your favorite?
Moving on to my favorite sink vanities:
Now, my lovely readers, Unique Vanities kindly offers one lucky Mix And Chic reader an opportunity to win a $30 gift card from Amazon. In case you are wondering what a $30 Amazon gift card will get you, these are some of my favorite picks from books to iPad cover:
This stylish book by Jonathan Adler.
This colorful book by Jonathan Adler.
The decorating must-have book by Deborah Needleman.
This glamorous coffee book by Kelly Wearstler.
This gorgeous coffee table book by Celerie Kemble.
These set of stylish nautical coasters by Thomas Paul.
This whale melamine tray by Thomas Paul.
This beautiful green tray perfect for serving.
This pretty tray (also available in other bright colors).
This stylish yellow chevron designer pillow cover (also available in other colors).
This versatile black chevron designer pillow cover (also available in other colors).
This beautiful designer trellis fret work pillow cover.
This trendy Mongolian faux fur pillow.
This convenient and chic cell phone wallet flip cover case.
This fun iPad cover by Jonathan Adler.
Of course they have more fabulous stuff at Amazon but you get the drill!
You must be a resident of the United States.
1. Be a follower of Mix And Chic's blog via Google Friend Connect, visit Unique Vanities and let me know the name of your favorite vessel sink. (basic required entry)
For additional entries (an extra entry for each of the following):
2. 'Like' Mix And Chic on Facebook and leave a separate comment. (If you are already following, please leave a separate comment to let me know as well.)
4. 'Follow' Mix And Chic on Twitter and leave a separate comment. (If you are already following, please leave a separate comment to let me know as well.)
7. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook status (include a link back to this post) and leave a separate comment.
8. Tweet about this giveaway (include a link back to this post) and leave a separate comment.
9. Blog about this giveaway (include a link back to this post) and leave a separate comment.
There is a total of 9 chances to win for everyone! So hurry, don't miss this opportunity!
The deadline for entries is February 29, 2012. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced on Thursday, March 1, 2012. Good luck, my lovelies!