My new stylish and roomy leopard print weekender bag.
There are two outside zippered pockets, one on each side of the bag. The zippered pockets are one of my favorite features because I love bags with many compartments.
The inside zippered pocket.
There is also three other pockets inside. These are perfect for organizing important personal items like cel phone, passport, purse or any small items.
And it comes with a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap.
This is what the weekender bag looks like with the adjustable shoulder strap attached.
A travel tag is included with the weekender bag as well.
The retractable handle (not adjusted to its full length yet).
The retractable handle stores a hidden zipper closure when not in use.
The built-in wheels.
What I love most about this product is its attention to details. Made with a thick fabric material, it features various useful compartments, a hidden zipper closure (for the retractable handle) and a luggage tag. While these details may seem minute but these are definitely pluses considering many bags found in the same category often overlooked these small but useful features.
*Based on my honest and unbiased opinion.
Now, the exciting part! Because it is Halloween Day, I decided to give you a treat. Nope, not those sugar varieties! Another fabulous giveaway! Two Lumps of Sugar decided to offer one of their hanging travel kits to one of Mix And Chic readers. The hanging travel kit comes with 26 fun and unique designs! Now, let's take a look at some of my favorites below:
The lucky winner will get to choose their favorite design out of the 26 designs on their website! Pretty awesome, right?
1. You must be a resident of the United States. (Sorry, my international readers.)
2. Be a follower of Mix And Chic's blog via Google Friend Connect, visit Two Lumps of Sugar and let me know which design you will pick if you win. (one entry)
For additional entries (An extra entry for each of the following):
1. Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment. (if you are already following, please leave a separate comment too to let me know)
2. 'Like' Mix And Chic on Facebook and leave a separate comment. (if you are already following, please leave a separate comment too to let me know)
3. 'Like' Two Lumps of Sugar on Facebook and leave a separate comment. Please also leave a comment in their Facebook and let them know that you came from Mix And Chic.
4. Blog about this giveaway (include a link back to this post) and leave a separate comment.
5. Tweet about this giveaway (include a link back to this post) and leave a separate comment.
6. Let me know your favorite product from Two Lumps of Sugar (be specific) and leave a separate comment.
The deadline for entries is November 9th, 2011. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced on Thursday, November 10th, 2011. Good luck!