When we are around our women friends, we talked about everything, from parenting challenges to sharing private details about our own birth experiences. However, there's one thing which affects many women yet we feel very uncomfortable to talk about. Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) being one of those topics.
WHAT IS LBL?
• One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
• Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there is no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
• Being overweight
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson's disease
• Bladder or urinary tract infections
• Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
HOW CAN I BEST MANAGE MY LBL?
• Women deserve the best options for managing LBL so Poise brand has introduced new Poise Thin-Shape Pads, which are up to 40% thinner than original Poise brand pads and are made specifically for bladder leaks with the trusted absorbency of Poise brand.
• Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that is still 3 times drier than period pads to help you take care of leaks with confidence.
MY POISE THIN-SHAPE PADS EXPERIENCE.
Before this campaign, I had no idea a product like this existed! Like many women who have experienced childbirth, I also suffer from the occasional "leaky accidents" whenever I cough, sneeze or exercise! To save myself from any potentially embarrassment situations, I wear regular panty liners everyday. Most of the time, it gets the job done but sometimes, it is just not good enough.
About a month ago, I was out actually looking for a product that would solve this problem. I was trying to find a product that was as thin and comfortable like a regular panty liner yet with a little more absorbency but not as thick and uncomfortable like regular menstrual pads. Thankfully, my search has ended when I was introduced to Poise Thin-Shape Pads, a product that meet my specific needs!
This week, my throat has been feeling dry, irritated and itchy so I have been coughing a lot. I also drink more water to relieve my dry, itchy throat. With all that frequent coughing and extra water consumption, you all know where that leads to.
Fortunately, Poise Thin-Shape Pads were there to save the day so I do not have to worry about leaks any time of day or night.
I really like that Poise Thin-Shape Pads comes with its own wrapper so I can keep one or two extras in my purse (just in case) while I am out in town.
It's wider and longer than regular panty liners but almost as thin as regular panty liners.
Did you notice the Thin-Flex design on the edges?
The Thin Flex design is designed to move with your body. See how flexible it is?
Here's an idea!
I peeled off the adhesive backing of my sanitary pad, cut it and used it as a coaster for my cold drink!
It definitely does the job!
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLES NOW!
At the moment, Poise is giving away Poise Thin-Shape Pads free samples so you can try them for yourself! Stop battling with LBL, it's time to feel confident about yourself! Not experiencing LBL? Lucky you! You can always give these Poise samples to someone you know who is experiencing LBL! Click HERE to get your Poise Thin-Shape Pads free samples now, they are available for a limited time only!